Taking Care of Your Health
Southeast Healthcare’s Primary Care Clinic is a Federally Qualified Health Center and a Joint Commission certified Primary Care Medical Home (PCMH). At Southeast we treat the whole person. Our holistic approach addresses physical, behavioral healthcare and life wellness needs, together in order to help our patients live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives. Our clinics are based on an integrated healthcare model, which promotes collaboration and integrates care across specialties.
Having a primary care physician within Southeast allows patients to see their primary care physician, Psychiatrist/Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse, and treatment team in the same building. All care, all encompassed.
We accept all types of health insurances and treat patients of all ages regardless of their ability to pay. Our friendly scheduling staff can assist in finding the perfect fit for new patient needs.
To make an appointment in Franklin County, call Central Scheduling at 614.360.0222.
Our Primary Care Providers
Our talented providers offer Primary Care services in both a clinic format and also as a mobile coach solution. If you have a need we aren’t equipped to treat, we’ll assist with referrals and coordination of care.
Primary Care Services include but are not limited to:
- General Medical Care such as Physical Exams
- Care Coordination
- Well and Sick Child Checkups
- Chronic Condition Management (e.g., diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, etc.)
- Treatment of Skin Conditions
- STI testing and PREP Therapy
- Sexual Health
- Family Planning
- Tobacco Cessation
- HIV and HEP C Therapy
- Transgender Medicine and Consultation
- View All Our Services
These services are available in the following locations:
To Schedule an appointment
In Franklin County Primary Care Clinic, contact our Central Scheduling line at 614-360-0222.
To send a fax to Primary Care in Franklin County the number is 614-241-5026.
For your initial appointment, you will need to bring the following:
- Your Medicaid or insurance card (if you have one)
- Proof of income (if you don't have income, you can tell us at the appointment)
- Please bring your current medication containers or a list of all medications and supplements
Walk-in appointments are available within our capacity. After hours assistance for our patients is available by calling 614-225-0990.