Health Services for a Healthy Mind, Body & Spirit
Since 1978, Southeast Healthcare has been providing evidence-based services and supports people in becoming active participants in their personal healthcare decisions.
Individuals may be self-referred or referred by a professional, including hospitals and courts. Individual mental health treatment and group sessions to meet the needs of our patients. Our skilled clinicians are dedicated to helping you navigate your wellness.
Our holistic approach addresses physical, behavioral healthcare and life wellness needs, together, in order to help our patients live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives.
Some of the Behavioral Health services we provide include:
- Mental Health Assessments and Treatments
- Substance Use Treatment
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Case Management Teams
- Counseling for Individuals and Families
- Psychiatric Medical Treatment
- Residential Treatment
- View All Our Services
- Hoarding Program (call 614-225-0990 for more information)