Fresh A.I.R. Gallery located in downtown Columbus, Ohio is currently seeking artists that have a mental illness, those in recovery from a substance abuse disorder, or artists whose work is about these subjects for the upcoming exhibition season.
Fresh A.I.R. Gallery exhibits the works of individuals affected by mental illness and/or substance abuse disorders. Through art, we work to break down the stigma of mental illness by bringing focus to the artistic vision.
For consideration, the artist must submit images in one of the following formats:
- Email with 8-12 images attached
- a link to your website with 8-12 images
- 8-12 digital images on CD
- 8-12 color photos or printouts
If your artwork is accepted for an exhbition at Fresh A.I.R. Gallery we will require high resolution images of your work. It is preferred that you submit tiff, pdf, or jpeg images at 300 dpi between 3-5MB.
**DO NOT SUBMIT ORIGINAL ARTWORK**
All entries must also include:
- Your name, address, daytime phone, and email
- An image list with titles, dates, sizes, mediums, and prices
- An artist statement or biography explaining how your work fits the mission of the Fresh A.I.R. Gallery
- Proposal for what you would like to exhibit at the gallery
- Group submissions are also welcomed.
There is no fee to apply for this opportunity.
***Please note that application is no guarantee of acceptance into the Fresh A.I.R. exhibition season.***
Email, Mail or deliver entries to:
Fresh A.I.R. Gallery
Attention: Call for Entries
131 North High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
Join Our Mailing List
Get the latest news and updates on our galleries.